Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Next month...

At our meeting we came up with a list of meals and the people who have already made them to use for next month. The sooner we know what we are making the better. Please go in and put a star next to the meals that you would like again, and if you wouldn't want to have it again, just don't put a star next to it! If we have your name next to a meal that you never want to make again, please let me know. Don't take offense if your recipe doesn't get "starred", I won't! To star it you would just log in and edit the post. You could log in as freezergroup@aol.com, password Henderson, or just log into your own account. I think I have invited everyone to be authors.

Jessie-Sweet Pork * * * * * * *
Mandy-Chicken Noodle Soup * * * * * * * *
Liz R.-Chicken Dressing Casserole * * * * * *
Alisa-Cheesy Chicken and Rice * *
Mer-BBQ Beef * * * * * * *
Liz P.-Pizza Loaf * * * * *
Julie-Tater tot casserole * * * *
Brittany-Summer Pasta * * * *
Lindsey-Chicken Pot Pie * * * *
Marie-Stuffed Pork Chops * * * * *
Brenda-Chicken Rolls * * * * *
Nicole-Taco Soup * * * * * *
Tracey-Breakfast Casserole * * * *

I do realize that there are at least 5 of you that haven't been assigned a meal, we will find you one for next month, or you can find your own. Here are some unassigned recipes that also need to be 'starred'. You unassigned people can pick one of those if you want!

Jill- Poppy Seed Chicken * * * * * *
Caitlin- Pizza Pasta Bake * * * * *
Bacon Wrapped Chicken * *

If you are not planning on being in the group next month, or if your meal size has changed, let someone know! I thought the number worked out well this month, I just cooked in 3 batches of 4 and it went by pretty quick! I hope I remembered to say everything I intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment