Thursday, January 29, 2009

Are you still in?

Please edit this post. Leave your name and size of meal if you are in next month.

Tracey 2 halves - chicken & rice casserole
Julie R. whole - Tator Tot Casserole
Lindsey 1/2 -Totally different Beef Stroganoff
Liz P. 2 halves - Pizza loaf?
Jill 1/2 - Poppyseed Chicken
Kendra 1/2 -sweet pork
Caitlin 1/2 - Pizza Pasta Bake
Nicole 2 halves- Taco Soup
Eliz 1/2 - Chicken pot pie?
Mer whole- BBQ Beef
Mandy-1/2 chicken noodle
Marie 1/2-stuffed pork chops
Renee 1/2-

3 comments:

  1. I'm fine with doing the Pizza Loaf again if we feel like it got enough stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, didn't realize I was signed in under freezer meals and not my name. That last comment was from ME - Liz!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't think of a down side to doing 2 halves. I'll give it a try too. Nicole

    ReplyDelete